Innovation & Insights
Burson-Marsteller is able to provide Evidence-Based communications because of the people we hire, the breadth of our market coverage, our specialist practices and our proprietary research. Our markets and practices regularly develop their own reports, tools and thought pieces based on original research and analysis in areas ranging from EU affairs to web reputation and the environment.
- Looking ahead: assessing the revision of EU medical devices legislation (26th April 2013)
- Arab Youth Survey 2013 (12th April 2013)
- Kenyan Presidential Election Insight (26th March 2013)
- SportsBites - 22 February (16th February 2013)
- 1week4kids 2012: Join in the fun (15th November 2012)
- The Environment and the Military - 30th October 2012 (24th October 2012)
View further details of our Innovation & Insights across the region at the Burson-Marsteller EMEA website.
Search this website
More B-M Talk
Burson-Marsteller accepts no responsibility for external links. Content of websites which are linked through B-M Talk is solely provided by the website owner.
(B-M Talk is updated automatically once per hour, 24 hours per day.)